Barbecue party with friends and family, a large size table is essential. Split design, rollable table top and folded stand with safety lock. You can take it anywhere, convenient and safe. The table top is made of aluminum alloy, which is corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
|Unfolded Dimensions||42.1'' × 27.6"? × 27.6" (107 × 70 × 70 cm)|
|Packed Size||42.5" × 9.1" × 4.3" (108 × 23 × 11 cm)|
|Tabletop Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Carry Bag Material||210D Oxford|
|Weight Capacity||265 lbs/120 kg|
|Weight||13.6 lbs/6.2 kg|
The top doesn't roll out as easily as it shows in the video. I had to force it into place, but once I got it into place, it was good.
Took a chance on this table. Overall I’m pretty impressed with the design and quality, but there are a couple bad marks.
- Most compact package when folded of any table in this XL category (55”+)
- Very impressive leg design. The connector for the legs is comprised of multiple cast aluminum parts - these are not cheap to manufacture! They are very strong!
- The legs and lengthwise supports are good quality aluminum extrusions - also very strong. Disassemble easily and quite compact.
- Sadly, the top design is not well engineered. Rather than aluminum extrusions, the top is made of aluminum sheet, which is open on the underside. The result is each of the slats flex under any significant load.
- Another top issue: The 4 ball connection points are very weak - see photos where the plastic part with metal ball. It pulls out easily as the design attempts to retain these by denting the aluminum into the plastic. I ended up modifying by adding screws (see photo).
- Cosmetic blemishes and dents in multiple areas. Does not appear to be from shipping. Appears to be quality control issue at factory.
this product isn't so bad but its got some issues, its heavy and awkward to carry but does have a good amount of sturdiness and would serve 4-6 people as intended. I bought this for camping but did notice it is a tad high and almost resorted to cutting the legs a bit, however I am 5'5 so I don't know how residual this problem would be. The color looks nice and holds well however this isn't enough to keep, I am in the process of returning as of now.
lightweight, easy to set up or fold & store. Great to have on hand for family gatherings, indoors or out.
This table is great for camping. It is very easy to put together and to store.
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Getting your order quickly shouldn’t cost a fortune. If your order totals $50 or more, you qualify for free standard shipping. At checkout, just make sure to select the "Standard" option. Orders placed before 3pm MST will generally ship the same day; orders placed over the weekend or on recognized holidays will generally ship the next business day. Eligible orders will arrive 4-6 business days from the date of shipment. Next Day Air orders must be placed by 12:00 MST in order to guarantee same day shipment.
Some Restrictions Apply:
Available for orders shipped to the contiguous United States only (excludes AK, HI, and international orders)
Excludes PO boxes & APO addresses
Excludes complete bikes, bike frames, bike wheels, travel cases, ABS airbag packs or cylinders, kayaks, SUP boards, surfboards, crash pads, cargo boxes, car racks, indoor cycles, rooftop tents & all other freight items
Not valid on pre-orders or back orders
Offer available for a limited time only
Have questions? Contact one of our Gearheads on Live Chat or by calling 1.800.409.4502
New, unused gear can be returned at any time for a full refund to your original method of payment. If the original method of payment is unavailable, we’ll issue your refund in the form of store credit. Used gear must be returned within 30 days of delivery and may only be refunded for store credit.